- First of all wash your face before going to bed. And then put toothpaste on the pimpled place, leave it full night, should help to reduce the swelling overnight. And make it sure that what you used it’s the paste not the gel. It is one of the most common homemade tip that you can doeasily.
- Wash your face 3,4 times in a day with warm salted water this could help your skin to control the oil. And also you can feel your skin refresher.
- Apply the paste of fresh fenugreek (methi) leaves on the face every night for 10-15 minutes and washed with little warm water, not the burning hot be careful about it. Use this tip regularly before going to sleep. This will help to prevent acne, pimples and blackheads.
- Use fresh juice daily, extract juice of one lemon and mix with equal quantity of rose water. Apply this mixture on the face and let it stay for about half an hour. Wash the face with fresh water. About 10-15 days application helps cure acne, pimples and reduces blemishes and scars.
- Apply fresh mint juice over the face every night for the treatment of acne, pimples, insect stings and other skin infections.
- Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, at least 5 servings of fruits and vegetables included into your diet. All acne home remedies should include a healthy diet.
- Apply fresh lemon juice on the affected area overnight. And wash up with fresh water next day morning.
- Grind orange peel some rose water to a paste and apply on affected parts. This is easy way to get rid of pimples and acne problem.
- Mix 1 teaspoon lemon juices in 1 teaspoon finally ground cinnamon powder and apply on affected area frequently.
- Aloe Vera juice or pulp applied with some lemon juice and rose water twice a day can greatly speed up the heeling of acne lesions.
I hope if you follow up these some steps which you can do easily at homes, affected for your acne, pimples and other skin problems.
Last edited by Soni Kudi; 07-14-2012 at 10:17 PM.